If something is incorrect about this Resource, let us know!
Thank you! Your submission has been received. It will be reviewed by our team before publication.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Idea Lean Poster Competition
Do you have an idea for a cool and exciting new business! Are you interested in improving an existing product, or service? Are you looking for extra funding to invest in your business idea? Join the inaugural Idea Lean Poster Competition at Bowie State University (BSU) sponsored by the Entrepreneurship Academy and win up to $3,000. The Competition is open to all students in every major.
## Competition Details
- Application Deadline: Friday, October 23, 2020, 11:59 PM
- Eligibility: The Idea Lean Poster Competition is open to all Bowie State undergraduate and graduate students who are currently enrolled and in good academic standing. Individuals and teams (not to exceed four people) are eligible to enter this competition. Participants may have only one entry (as an individual or as member of a team). Although it is not required, we encourage team collaboration across disciplines.
- Idea categories: The Idea Lean Poster Competition will be held individually in each of the colleges –Professional Studies, Education, Business and Arts & Sciences. A special Covid-19 Challenge category will also be included.
- Mentoring: One-on-one coaching is available for students who need help to fully-develop their idea and work on their idea lean poster.[ Request coaching here.](https://www.bowiestate.edu/academics/special-programs/entrepreneurship-academy/index.php#coaching)
- Workshops: There will be five workshops on the Idea Lean Poster Competition and developing your Lean Canvas.Video release dates and registration details below.
This resource isn't affiliated with any organizations
The Homepage of Baltimore's Entrepreneurial Community.